Sunday, November 06, 2005

MUSHROOM

(21.10.95)

The sheep gamble about, oblivious to a man sitting, watching, concentrating on the spectacle before him. The reds, blues, whites, all converging, the sheep becoming bloated and largely abnormal. Where is the hillside? All the man can see is sheep. Sheep every-fucking-where. One bursts, and a baby screams, piercing his head. Covering his ears he notices large metal poles protruding from his elbows. As he stares, they join together and draw his elbows closer to each other until they too join together. The large sheep are now staring at him. Are they all laughing at him? An evil manifestation mocks him as it swirls lazily around before him, destroying his head with unearthly noises. What is happening?

Sheep. Sheep. Sheep.

"Oh Lord, save me!" whispers the man, as the sheep start bouncing around and exploding. Pain shoots throughout his body, and now all is blank. He is unable to think.

3 comments:

changapeluda said...

dude! I added your pictures to my favourites...and once I scrolled passed the hand dryer I went back up and into more about you....I never knew I liked exploding sheep. I'm from the Kingdom of California and the sheep here are pretty much non-explosive. I'm commenting because I have made a pact with myself to tell all the people that I have added to my own personal computer just that...as a courtesy. So I'll be checking back with you and I mean this in the kindest possible way: You write some wierd shit.

MrC said...

changapeluda ... cheers for dropping by! .. unfortunately we don't have exploding sheep here either (would make a cool tourist attraction!) .. i was travelling/stumbling through the Welsh mountains when i wrote this (& as the title suggests, there was some influence by the mushrooms!)

MrC said...

oh, & "You write some wierd shit" means so much to me! Thanks for such a great compliment!!
;D