Tuesday, April 25, 2006

SHE / MARAUDERS

(10.07.98)

Marauders!
That’s what she called them.
Not from here though; according to her, they were from a long long way away.

Slightly loopy!
That’s what she was.
Not that I was completely dismissing her tale; I just wasn’t getting too concerned.

Here!
That’s what she reckoned.
Not that we’d notice; as they were apparently not visible to the human eye.

Death!
That’s what she said was coming.
Not that she was worried; she said she knew her time was coming, and that this was it.

I listened to her.
I comforted her.

But she was adamant it was happening now, and that they’d be here soon.

I didn’t believe her.
I killed her.

But she was right…

The marauders are here!
Death is here.

1 comment:

changapeluda said...

Oh my Goodsnakes! They are coming to take you away ha ha
coming to take you away hee hee


Hey! I saw a little red dot where I live on your map thinger!
The internet is such an amazing thing, ain't it?